Field Sales Representative
Job SummaryThis position, based out of the Central Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire area, is designed to support field sales and Regional Sales Manager activities at Huber Engineered Woods. Field Sales Representatives will focus on building conversion, driving product awareness and conducting training in their respective territory.
Location: Huber - Boston, MA
Principal Duties and Responsibilites:
- Support one or more Regional Sales Managers in their daily activities to meet/exceed business goals.
- Support all necessary activities for multi-family, light commercial and builder channels including engaging with Huber cross-functional business development and builder teams.
- Support regional sales activities across single, multi-family, light commercial, big builder channels, architects, engineers and other specifiers.
- Conduct necessary job site activity including inspection reports, product training, installation demonstrations and other required activities as needed.
- Provide channel support: including staffing events and joint sales call activity and providing dealer and distributor product training and demonstrations.
- Conduct onsite claim inspections including observation reports, measurements, pictures and claim submission.
- Provide support for marketing activities including staffing events, trade shows, conventions and company sponsored onsite marketing.
- Take responsibility for driving, setting up, taking down and conducting field marketing van events.
- Support Innovation/New Product Development and product launches.
- Gather market and competitive intelligence. Provide recommendations as needed.
- Participate in events with Regional Sales Managers.
Required Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people with varied backgrounds and functions.
- Strong communicator that is driven, energetic, organized, passionate and professional.
- Position requires flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of building materials and construction practices a plus.
- Some physical labor required with the marketing van and demos.
- Position requires a 4 year college degree.