Job SummaryDirectly oversees Weekly and Shutdown Schedule development. Schedule maintenance tasks to be performed allowing more efficient use of technicians and assets. Ensure information in the CMMS is correct and accurate. Work with storeroom personnel to ensure parts are pulled and available for scheduled work. Provide support in these areas to production, maintenance, safety, and quality control.
Location: Huber - Spring City, TN
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
1. Schedule all PM/PdM/Routine maintenance work by priority (expediting EHS work).
2. Schedule 100% utilization of resource availability. (measured by “Hours Scheduled” / “Hours Available”)
3. Work to maximize equipment reliability through using prioritized scheduled maintenance most effectively. (measured by “uptime of equipment that has had planned maintenance performed on it”)
4. Develop and load balance daily and weekly work schedules accurately in Microsoft Project. (measured by “Weekly Schedule Compliance” = scheduled work hrs completed / total work hrs available to schedule)
5. Facilitate Weekly and Shutdown Scheduling Meetings
1. Work closely with Maintenance Supervisors daily to coordinate daily scheduling
2. Work closely with Planners and Storeroom Attendants to print pick slips, and assemble job kits.
3. Work closely with all departments to coordinate availability of facility assets.
4. Lead plant shutdown meetings and collaborate departmental schedules.
5. Help with contractor management planning (Scopes, Method Statements, on-site safety reviews, etc.)
6. Maintain CMMS data and work order status for Ready to Schedule and Scheduled work orders.
7. Assists department supervisors to maximize utilization of personnel
8. Stages materials to ensure timely completion of maintenance jobs
9. Interacts and supports everyone in the Management group to assure correct information is collected for the CMMS system.
10. Occasionally assist in mechanical and electrical tasks mill wide.
11. Coordinating maintenance schedule with all affected departments to ensure that all needs are accommodated.
12. Maintains the following KPI’s as indicators of job performance:
a) Weekly Schedule Compliance
b) Total Scheduled Work
c) Work Backlog
d) Work Mix by Priority
13. May have other accountabilities.
Requirements & Preferred Competencies
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. 3-5 years of experience in Maintenance and/or Operations.
3. Ability to use Project Management, spreadsheets, and word processing software.
4. Familiar with CMMS systems
5. Knowledge of plant processing and equipment
6. Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, state, local and corporate environmental and safety regulations, and permit issues (air, water, etc.). Ensure that proper documentation is completed for any safety or environmental required monitoring in your area of responsibility. Report inconsistencies as appropriate. Alert supervisor to any condition or activity that could pose an environmental liability; i.e., spills, poor housekeeping, etc.
7. Attend all Federal, state, and company-mandated training; read and comply with Job Hazard or Safety Analysis (JHS or JSA) information that applies to area in which you work; wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) while on the job, and report and/or correct any unsafe condition that you may observe. Report all injuries to your supervisor.
8. Be aware of and know how to access the JM Huber EHS Policy, the Minimum Mandatory Standards and Requirements (MMSR's) and HEW Environmental, Health, and Safety management System (EHSMS) procedures. Comply with MMSRs and HEW EHSMS procedures and report all non-conformances to your supervisor or manager.
9. Incorporate environmental, health, and safety requirements into everyday decision making.
*Monitor air and water discharges from site to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and monitor process operations for evidence of excessive use of fuel, water, and other natural resources.
* *Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, local and corporate environmental and safety regulations, and permit issues (air, water, etc.). Ensure that proper documentation is completed for any safety or environmental required monitoring in your area of responsibility. Report inconsistencies as appropriate.
*Attend all federal, state and company mandated training, read and comply with Job Risk Analysis (JRA) (formally known as JHA - Job Hazard Analysis or JSA - Job Safety Analysis) information that applies to areas in which you work, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) while on the job, and report /or correct any unsafe condition that you may observe. Report all injuries to your supervisor immediately.
*Adhere to all Safety & Environmental Training.
Be aware of and know how to access the JM Huber EHS Policy, the Minimum Mandatory Standards and Requirements (MMSR’s) and HEW Environmental, Health, and Safety Management System (EHSMS) procedures. Comply with MMSRs and HEW EHSMS procedures and report all non-conformances to your supervisor or manager.
*Incorporate environmental, health and safety requirements into every day decision making.
Assist as required in the development and administration of environmental, safety and health policies and programs. Lead efforts to increase continuous safety and health environmental conscientiousness, identify potential hazards, investigate safety and/or environmental incidents and initiate necessary changes identified through “near hit” incident investigations. Thoroughly investigate any work-related injuries and record it appropriately. Plan, develop and lead safety and environmental awareness meetings. Ensure that the personnel, activities, equipment, and areas under your management are in compliance with applicable federal, state, local and corporate regulations and policies.
Refer to J.M. Huber Corporate EH&S Policy in your employee hand book (beginning on page 61) for further details regarding policy, implementation, responsibility and authority. Questions regarding EH&S compliance should be directed to your manager, team leader, environmental or safety manager.
EH&S compliance is a condition of employment. EH&S violations may result in disciplinary action up to and including discharge.
Huber Engineered Woods is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, genetic information, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.