TERMS AND CONDITIONS
J.M. Huber Corporation, along with, Huber Engineered Woods (collectively referred to in this Agreement as "Huber" or "we" or "us"), maintains this Web site (the "Site") as a service to our customers and users of the World Wide Web. Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. By using or viewing this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions as we reserve the right to update or revise them at any time.
1. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any text, content, images, graphics, forms, documents, data, files or other material (the "Material") from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own internal business use and not for publication, republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any Material may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your internal business use (but not for resale or redistribution) without our prior written consent.
2. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information, data, files or other content appearing on the Site.
3. Copyright. We authorize you to view and download the Material on this Site solely for your internal business use. The Material is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not publish, sell, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, or use the Material (excluding your own proprietary information) for public or commercial purposes, without our written permission.
4. Trademarks. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Huber or other third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of Huber or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this Site, the Site may contain inaccuracies and programmatic or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, availability or timeliness of the Materials, information and services contained on the Site or about the results to be obtained from using the Site. THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE SITE, MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. ALTHOUGH WE REGULARLY EMPLOY ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE, WE MAKE NO GUARANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT ANY INFORMATION OR DATA VIEWED OR DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE AND YOU ENGAGE IN SUCH ACTIVITY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, DESPITE ANY ANTI-VIRUS MEASURES THAT WE UNDERTAKE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT SUCH MEASURES WILL PROTECT YOU AGAINST EXPOSURE TO ANY VIRUS, BUG, WORM, TRAP DOOR, BACK DOOR, TIMER CLOCK OR OTHER SIMILAR DEVICE. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF OUR MAKING THIS SITE AVAILABLE TO YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES THEREIN WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE OR IMPLY ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE.
8. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Charlotte, North Carolina, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information, data, files, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in this Agreement. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and consent to extra territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
What Information Do We Collect? When you visit our Site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Site use information collected as you browse our Site.
1. Personal Information Except for information that your Internet service provider automatically provides to our Web server, such as Web site addresses and possibly user's e-mail addresses, we will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or email address ("personal data") through the Site unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. Please note that e-mail sent to us may not be secure.
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve and enhance our products and services; we may use that information to contact you and send offers and other information to you; and we may provide other third parties with information about visitors to our Site. We do not now and do not intend to sell or rent personal data about you to third parties.
2. Web Site Use Information In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to our Site that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the Web site from which you linked to our Site.
Sharing Information with Affiliates From time to time you may notice offers and advertising from outside companies on our Site. We take measures to select product or service providers that are responsible and afford privacy protections to their customers. However, we cannot make any representations about the practices and policies of these companies. What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site? We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Site nor the information or content contained therein.